Welcome to Hiraki Lab.
Hiraki Lab is studying about human cognitive activities and engineering / social deployment. Specifically
- Elucidation of infants’ developmental mechanism
- Brain function about time recognition and space perception
- The effect of artifacts(robots) on human beings
- The construction of adaptive human interface
These projects don’t fall in pieces, but organically connected. Especially, All projects have common slogans like below:
- Experimental study forcusing on human beings(especially infants)
- Construction of the computational model
- Feedback to the real world
Lab Head: Kazuo Hiraki, Ph.D.
Department of General Systems Studies in Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, and
the Interfaculty Initiative in Information Studies,
The University of Tokyo.
Contact to Hiraki Lab: hlab(at)ardbeg.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp